Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Life Lessons I Have Learned In My Life As Lessons For Life (Lessons)

1. It's never a good idea to rub your eye after handling jalapenos. It stings real bad.

2. Always proofread letters you send out from work. If not, you could end up asking a client to 'sing' a Petition for Administration instead of 'sign' it. Also, it is very easy to misspell the word 'and.' Nobody likes getting letters about 'nads,' gang.

That's really all I've learned in life, so far. I find it to be helpful, though. Hope you do too.

3 comments:

lhaddad1 said...

haha i actually rubbed my eye last night after handling an onion. I was pissed. good points:)

Decktout: Housewares & Decor said...

One time I emailed a co-worker and told her she was "assy" instead of "sassy". I just wanted to tell her she had attitude, but instead she thought I was making a fat joke. Oh the drama.

Can we reskedjulate for this week?

Anonymous said...

Every time I cut a habanero, I have to rub my eye. It's like clockwork.